Today’s post is another recipe as I have noticed most of you viewers seem to prefer them. Before I get started, if you have any suggestions or post ideas that you would like me to do, feel free to leave them below. Moving on, I made one of the easiest cakes ever. It was so delicious and fool proof free.
You will need:
- 225g margarine
- 220g caster sugar
- 175g self raising flour
- 4 eggs
- 50g Cocoa powder
- 50g butter
- 70g icing sugar
- 6-7 bottle caps of milk
- 10g cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180 degrees
- First, cream together the butter and sugar.
- One at a time, mix in the eggs and a little of the flour to prevent it from curdling.
- Fold in the 50g of cocoa power and the self raising flour.
- Using circular tins that have been greased, separate the cake minute evenly into two tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- For the icing, mix together the icing sugar and butter.
- Add the 10g of cocoa powder and the milk.
- Decorate however you would like to.
Tip: when adding the milk, only add enough so that it is not too sweet.