If you love chocolate and pizza, then this recipe is definitely for you. A chocolate pizza seems strange but trust me this is perfect for you if you have a sweet tooth. It’s fun to make and you can personalise the top as much as you like.
You will need:
55g caster sugar
180g plain flour
A jar of Nutella
Any sweets for the toppings
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees or gas mark 5.
- Using an electric whisk beat together the butter and the sugar.
- Slowly add in the flour and mix it in to the mixture until it forms a ball of dough.
- Sprinkle a clear surface with a bit of flour and roll out the dough.
- Place the dough flat on a circular baking tray (that has been greased).
- Fold over the dough around the edges to make a crust.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Whilst it is still slightly warm, take a few tablespoons of you Nutella (or any chocolate spread) and spread it out on the pizza base.
- Decorate the pizza with sweets.
- If you want the pizza to be extra chocolaty, when folding over the crust add some grated chocolate under it.